Join Egyptian's Growing Sales Team
Egyptian Workspace Partners is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. Our BDRs research prospective customers from our marketing database, create outreach strategies and connect with prospective customers in an effort to turn them into qualified sales opportunities.
In this role, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers and use your business acumen to identify how Egyptian’s services could help a business grow. Successfully positioning Egyptian’s value proposition amongst the local business community is a must.
How Much Money Will You Make?
Business development representatives make $50,000 per year, with the potential to earn more based on experience.
What are the Job Requirements?
To succeed in this role, you'll need:
- High energy and a contagious positive attitude.
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- A competitive nature; Not winning is not an option
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections, rejections, and challenging prospects on a daily basis
- A love for HubSpot or other marketing technology is a plus.
- The ability to make phone calls and create one-to-one videos to communicate with prospects and clients.
Not sure what a one-to-one video looks like? Here's an example video from Maria Lasbury, Egyptian's Director of Business Development!
Will You Receive Training?
You will receive training that most business development representatives never get. You will learn how to become an expert in communication. You will also learn how to use written and visual content from our marketing team to educate your customers, so you can turn them into qualified leads and shorten the sales cycle.
What is the Culture at Egyptian?
- Fast-paced. We learn fast, we fail fast and we try new things. We're always moving and always evolving.
- Transparent. From product roadmaps to company finances, we share everything with our employees.
- Lots of video. Between Zoom calls and sending personalized videos via email, you will be on-camera. A lot.
- Obsessed with learning. We love to read. In fact, we'll even buy any book you want that will help you grow and reward you for finishing it.
- We get along. We surround ourselves with top performers whom all have a lot of respect and admiration for each other.
- Always teaching. At the heart of everything we do is helping people succeed, both professionally and personally.
- Candid and direct. There's no sugar-coating here. We're radically candid when communicating to both our clients and teammates.
- We're ambitious. We have big dreams, and sometimes, we bite off more than we can chew, but we always live in the solution.
- Free to be ourselves. We want everyone to be their authentic, true self at work. Laugh, cry and share your culture. Come as you are.
What are the Benefits?
- Comprehensive health, dental, disability, vision and life insurance
- Company-matched 401K plan
- A flexible work schedule
- Three and a half weeks paid time off
- Cell phone reimbersement
- The opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing company
Is This a Remote Position?
Although we sometimes offer the option to work remotely, we prefer you to work in our office when possible. Therefore, we are only open to candidates within driving distance of our office in Belleville, Illinois.
About Egyptian Workspace Partners
It's easy for organizations to waste time buying business products, furniture and technology. After all, when they waste time, they lose money because their employees are unproductive, engaged and unable to get their actual work done.
With over 140 years of industry experience, Egyptian Workspace Partners is one source for business products, furniture and technology. As a partner, we help businesses make smarter buying decisions, so they can get back to work.
When organizations have one source for business products, furniture and technology, they can build a better work experience for their team.